BakeryToken is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade BAKE in the USDT market.
BAKE/USDT trading is live on WazirX! Share this
What about BAKE Deposits & Withdrawals?
BAKE is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start BAKE trading by enabling its deposits on WazirX via Binance.
What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You can deposit BAKE from Binance wallet to WazirX.
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade BAKE in our USDT market. When you buy BAKE, it will appear in your “Funds”.
- Withdrawals — You will be able to withdraw BAKE in a few days after the listing.
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw BAKE from other wallets very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
BakerySwap is a decentralized automated market-making (AMM) protocol that is based on the Binance Smart Chain. Users have the ability to earn BAKE tokens by providing liquidity on BakerySwap, and BAKE holders can use their tokens for governance voting and to receive transaction fee dividends.
- Trading price (at the time of writing): $2.67 USD
- Global Market Cap (at the time of writing): $516,289,058 USD
- Global Trading Volume (at the time of writing): $110,912,415 USD
- Circulating Supply: 193,529,555.32 BAKE
- Total Supply: 289,770,859 BAKE
Share this with your friends
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Credit: Source Link