What about ARK Deposits & Withdrawals?
ARK is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we have started ARK trading without enabling its deposits and withdrawals. What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You won’t be able to deposit ARK from another wallet to WazirX
- Trading — You will be able to buy, sell, trade ARK in our INR and USDT market. When you buy ARK, it will appear in your “Funds”
- Withdrawals — You won’t be able to withdraw ARK from your WazirX wallet. You can, however, sell it in the INR and USDT market
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw ARK on WazirX very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
Ark is a programmable platform catered towards customization by professional clients. Ark Deployer allows an easy deployment of side-chains that may be fully adapted to specific business cases. All side chains will connect back to the Ark mainnet. The mainnet makes use of a delegated Proof of Stake consensus mechanism and hereby realizes a blocktime of 8-seconds. A total of 51 delegates are involved in dPoS, where stakers of Ark receive one vote per Ark staked. Ark further supports cold staking.
- Trading price (past 24 hrs): $2.24 USD
- Global Market Cap (past 24 hrs): $289,310,871 USD
- Global Trading Volume (past 24 hrs): $10,385,731 USD
- Circulating Supply: 129,095,677.48 ARK
- Total Supply: 157,216,574 ARK
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Credit: Source Link