DCR/INR and DCR/USDT trading is live on WazirX! Share this
What about DCR Deposits & Withdrawals?
DCR is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start DCR trading by enabling its deposits and withdrawals via WazirX <> Binance inter-wallet transfer option.
What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You can deposit DCR from Binance wallet to WazirX.
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade DCR in our INR and USDT market. When you buy DCR, it will appear in your “Funds”.
- Withdrawals — You can withdraw DCR from WazirX to your Binance wallet.
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw DCR from other wallets very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
Decred is a hybrid blockchain featuring both Proof of Work (PoW) and Proof of Stake (PoS). 60% of block rewards go to PoW Miners, 30% go to PoS ticket holders, and 10% of block rewards go to fund the team treasury. Decred adopts several design elements from Bitcoin, such as its 21 million total supply. However, its block-time is only 5 minutes (compared to 10 for bitcoin), its difficulty readjusts every 12 hours (144 blocks), and its block reward decreases by 1% every 21 days, a more gradual decrease than bitcoin’s halvings every 4 years.
- Trading price (past 24 hrs): $141.21 USD
- Global Market Cap (past 24 hrs): $1,840,280,405 USD
- Global Trading Volume (past 24 hrs): $36,689,129 USD
- Circulating Supply: 13,025,678.44 DCR
- Total Supply: 21,000,000 DCR
Share this with your friends
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Credit: Source Link