DNT/INR and DNT/USDT trading is live on WazirX! Share this
What about DNT Deposits & Withdrawals?
DNT is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start DNT trading by enabling its deposits and withdrawals via WazirX <> Binance inter-wallet transfer option.
What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You can deposit DNT from Binance wallet to WazirX.
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade DNT in our INR and USDT market. When you buy DNT, it will appear in your “Funds”.
- Withdrawals — You can withdraw DNT from WazirX to your Binance wallet.
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw DNT from other wallets very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
District0x is a platform that allows users to easily launch their own decentralized platforms which are governed by a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) structure. Each of these platforms is termed a “district” and can be launched free of charge on the district0x. The ecosystem is powered by the custom d0xINFRA framework, which provides a set of basic smart contracts and libraries users can use when building out their districts — enabling a wide array of potential use-cases.
- Trading price (past 24 hrs): $0.1276 USD
- Global Market Cap (past 24 hrs): $76,820,995 USD
- Global Trading Volume (past 24 hrs): $3,531,748 USD
- Circulating Supply: 600,000,000.00 DNT
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 DNT
Share this with your friends
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Credit: Source Link