PHA/INR and PHA/USDT trading is live on WazirX! Share this
What about PHA Deposits & Withdrawals?
PHA is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start PHA trading by enabling its deposits and withdrawals via WazirX <> Binance inter-wallet transfer option.
What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You can deposit PHA from Binance wallet to WazirX.
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade PHA in our INR and USDT market. When you buy PHA, it will appear in your “Funds”.
- Withdrawals — You can withdraw PHA from WazirX to your Binance wallet.
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw PHA from other wallets very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
Phala Network is a privacy-preserving cloud computing service, which offers computing power comparable to existing cloud services and protects the privacy of managed programs. Based on TEE-Blockchain Hybrid Architecture, developers can deploy confidential smart contracts running inside the TEE Enclaves in the CPU. Phala is also based on Substrate and will run as a parachain of Polkadot ecosystem.
- Trading price (at the time of writing): $0.6583 USD
- Global Market Cap (at the time of writing): $116,920,190 USD
- Global Trading Volume (at the time of writing): $19,768,213 USD
- Circulating Supply: 177,634,380.33 PHA
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 PHA
Share this with your friends
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Credit: Source Link