REEF/INR and REEF/USDT trading is live on WazirX! Share this
What about REEF Deposits & Withdrawals?
REEF is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start REEF trading by enabling its deposits and withdrawals via WazirX <> Binance inter-wallet transfer option.
What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You can deposit REEF from Binance wallet to WazirX.
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade REEF in our INR and USDT market. When you buy REEF, it will appear in your “Funds”.
- Withdrawals — You can withdraw REEF from WazirX to your Binance wallet.
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw REEF from other wallets very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
Reef Finance is a multi-chain smart yield engine & liquidity aggregator for any DeFi protocol to integrate with. Reef Finance gives retail investors access to the DeFi landscape with a low technical entry barrier while at the same time augments the decision-making process based on users’ risk levels. REEF is the native utility token of Reef Finance with the following use cases: Governance, Protocol Fees, Staking, and Yield Distribution.
- Trading price (past 24 hrs): $0.02246 USD
- Global Market Cap (past 24 hrs): $284,490,168 USD
- Global Trading Volume (past 24 hrs): $67,707,560 USD
- Circulating Supply: 12,666,667,338 REEF
- Total Supply: 15,934,019,762 REEF
- Max Supply: 20,000,000,000 REEF
Share this with your friends
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Credit: Source Link