What about TRB Deposits & Withdrawals?
TRB is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start TRB trading with enabling its deposits and withdrawals via WazirX <> Binance inter-wallet transfer option.
What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You can deposit TRB from Binance wallet to WazirX.
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade TRB in our INR and USDT market. When you buy TRB, it will appear in your “Funds”.
- Withdrawals — You can withdraw TRB from WazirX to your Binance wallet.
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw TRB from other wallets very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
Tellor is a decentralized oracle on Ethereum, where a network of Proof-of-Work (PoW) miners compete to fetch data and place it on-chain for smart contracts. Tellor’s token, Tributes (TRB), provides crypto-economic incentives to secure this network. TRB is used for: Payments, Security Deposits, and Dispute Resolution and Governance.
- Trading price (past 24 hrs): $51.45 USD
- Global Market Cap (past 24 hrs): $87,588,220 USD
- Global Trading Volume (past 24 hrs): $55,744,947 USD
- Circulating Supply: 1,703,670.69 TRB
- Total Supply: 1,783,526 TRB
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Credit: Source Link