CNBC-TV18 in conversation with Tanvi Ratna
Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies have been in the limelight off-late. The last 12 months have been a happening space for this domain globally. The most prominent concern for the Crypto community has been the undefined regulatory framework. To regulate the market, law and policymakers are evaluating various aspects. For India, experts believe that – the regulatory approach might have to be different as the opportunities and risks associated are different while compared to other countries.
Tanvi Ratna believes that India needs an original and different approach to Cryptocurrency. In episode 11 of ‘Digital Assets Of The Future – Crypto‘, she urges the decision-makers to be a little more experimental regarding cryptocurrency.
- What can be the best global learnings for India?
- For central banks, how is the concept of CBDCs developing?
- Is there enough space for digital currencies in the market?
- How is the US approaching the regulatory framework, and what can be expected from India?
- What potential does India hold for the Crypto space?
- What are the concerns surrounding Blockchain and Cryptocurrency in India?
- Can CBDCs and Crypto be the future of money?
It’s important to note that CBDCs and Cryptocurrencies are not different. They are a part of the same spectrum and can be said to be the two sides of the digital currency revolution. As we all are aware, Crypto is created by networks and is not backed by a state or sovereign Government or central bank. However, CBDCs are created by the state.
The post Global Learnings For India On Blockchain & Cryptocurrency appeared first on WazirX Blog.
Credit: Source Link