MINA is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade MINA in the USDT market.
MINA/USDT trading is live on WazirX! Share this
What about MINA Deposits & Withdrawals?
MINA is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start MINA trading by enabling its deposits on WazirX via Binance.
What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You can deposit MINA from Binance wallet to WazirX.
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade MINA in our USDT market. When you buy MINA, it will appear in your “Funds”.
- Withdrawals — You will be able to withdraw MINA in a few days after the listing.
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw MINA from other wallets very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
Mina Protocol is a minimal “succinct blockchain” built to curtail computational requirements in order to run DApps more efficiently. Mina has been described as the world’s lightest blockchain since its size is designed to remain constant despite growth in usage. Furthermore, it remains balanced in terms of security and decentralization. The project was rebranded from Coda Protocol to Mina in October 2020.
- Trading price (at the time of writing): $2.84 USD
- Global Market Cap (at the time of writing): $581,377,250 USD
- Global Trading Volume (at the time of writing): $36,252,295 USD
- Circulating Supply: 204,356,040.84 MINA
- Total Supply: 824,104,972 MINA
Share this with your friends
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Credit: Source Link