Ocean Protocol is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade $OCEAN in the USDT market.
OCEAN/USDT trading is live on WazirX! Share this
What about OCEAN Deposits & Withdrawals?
Ocean Protocol is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start OCEAN trading by enabling its deposits on WazirX via Binance.
What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You can deposit OCEAN from Binance wallet to WazirX.
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade OCEAN in our USDT market. When you buy OCEAN, it will appear in your “Funds”.
- Withdrawals — You will be able to withdraw OCEAN in a few days after the listing.
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw OCEAN from other wallets very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
Ocean Protocol is a blockchain-based ecosystem that allows individuals and businesses to easily unlock the value of their data and monetize it through the use of ERC-20 based data tokens. On Ocean Protocol, each data service is represented by a unique data token, which is used to wrap a dataset or compute-to-data service — this essentially allows third-parties to perform operations on the data without it ever leaving the secure enclave of the publisher.
- Trading price (at the time of writing): $0.9305 USD
- Global Market Cap (at the time of writing): $570,481,093 USD
- Global Trading Volume (at the time of writing): $570,481,093 USD
- Circulating Supply: 613,099,141.00 OCEAN
- Total Supply: 613,099,141 OCEAN
Share this with your friends
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Credit: Source Link