RAY is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade RAY in the USDT market.
RAY/USDT trading is live on WazirX! Share this
What about RAY Deposits & Withdrawals?
RAY is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start RAY trading by enabling its deposits on WazirX via Binance.
What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You can deposit RAY from Binance wallet to WazirX.
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade RAY in our USDT market. When you buy RAY, it will appear in your “Funds”.
- Withdrawals — You will be able to withdraw RAY in a few days after the listing.
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw RAY from other wallets very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
Raydium is an automated market maker (AMM) and liquidity provider built on the Solana blockchain for the Serum decentralized exchange (DEX). Unlike any other AMMs, Raydium provides on-chain liquidity to a central limit orderbook meaning that funds deposited into Raydium are converted into limit orders which sit on Serum’s orderbooks. This gives Raydium LPs access to all of Serum’s order flow as well as their existing liquidity.
- Trading price (at the time of writing): $12.12 USD
- Global Market Cap (at the time of writing): $791,249,636 USD
- Global Trading Volume (at the time of writing): $210,538,910 USD
- Circulating Supply: 65,271,716.12 RAY
- Total Supply: 555,000,000 RAY
Share this with your friends
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Credit: Source Link