Secret is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade $SCRT in the USDT market.
SCRT/USDT trading is live on WazirX! Share this
What about SCRT Deposits & Withdrawals?
Secret is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start SCRT trading by enabling its deposits on WazirX via Binance.
What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You can deposit SCRT from Binance wallet to WazirX.
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade SCRT in our USDT market. When you buy SCRT, it will appear in your “Funds”.
- Withdrawals — You will be able to withdraw SCRT in a few days after the listing.
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw SCRT from other wallets very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
Secret Network is an interoperable blockchain infrastructure that aims to enable computational privacy for general-purpose smart contracts. Utilizing Trusted Execution Environments (TEEs), nodes on the Secret Network (known as secret nodes) can perform computations on encrypted data without having access to the raw data itself. Smart contracts are thus allowed to utilize encrypted inputs, outputs, and states for operations.
Secret Network’s focus is on computational privacy, not just transactional privacy. This privacy functionality of Secret is critical for many fields, including decentralized finance, Web3, machine learning, access control, and many more.
- Trading price (at the time of writing): $6.38 USD
- Global Market Cap (at the time of writing): $956,207,626 USD
- Global Trading Volume (at the time of writing): $11,066,962 USD
- Circulating Supply: 149,815,729.00 SCRT
- Total Supply: 17,459,748 SCRT
Share this with your friends
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Credit: Source Link