SKALE Network (SKL) is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade SKL in the USDT market.
SKL/USDT trading is live on WazirX! Share this
What about SKL Deposits & Withdrawals?
SKL is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start SKL trading by enabling its deposits on WazirX via Binance.
What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You can deposit SKL from Binance wallet to WazirX.
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade SKL in our USDT market. When you buy SKL, it will appear in your “Funds”.
- Withdrawals — You will be able to withdraw SKL in a few days after the listing.
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw SKL from other wallets very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
SKALE Network is described as an elastic network that is designed to bring scalability to Ethereum as well as boosting transaction capacity. The decentralized project aims to reduce latency and ensure that payments can be made as cheaply as possible.
The project website states that it wants to enable people to build and run DApps in a “decentralized modular cloud built for real-world needs and configured for your requirements.” This emphasis on decentralization isn’t at the expense of security.
- Trading Price (at the time of writing): $0.3881 USD
- Global Market Cap (at the time of writing): $470,932,835 USD
- Global Trading Volume (at the time of writing): $80,285,050 USD
- Circulating Supply: 1.21B SKL
- Total Supply: 4,276,664,349 SKL
Share this with your friends
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they SKLe often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Credit: Source Link