Wax is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade $WAXP in the USDT market.
WAXP/USDT trading is live on WazirX! Share this
What about WAXP Deposits & Withdrawals?
Wax is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start WAXP trading by enabling its deposits on WazirX via Binance.
What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You can deposit WAXP from Binance wallet to WazirX.
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade WAXP in our USDT market. When you buy WAXP, it will appear in your “Funds”.
- Withdrawals — You will be able to withdraw WAXP in a few days after the listing.
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw WAXP from other wallets very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
WAX is a purpose-built blockchain that is designed to make e-commerce transactions faster, simpler and safer for every party involved. It is a layer-1 network that aims to build an ecosystem for dApps, NFT collectibles and emerging play-to-earn games. The WAX blockchain uses delegated proof-of-stake (DPoS) as its consensus mechanism.
The custom features and the incentive mechanisms developed by WAX are intended to optimize the blockchain’s utility specifically for use in e-commerce, with the goal of encouraging voting on proposals.
- Trading price (at the time of writing): $0.9118 USD
- Global Market Cap (at the time of writing): $1,683,000,797 USD
- Global Trading Volume (at the time of writing): $468,207,634 USD
- Circulating Supply: 1.85B WAXP
- Total Supply: 3,808,920,327 WAXP
Share this with your friends
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Credit: Source Link